Friday, July 07, 2006




Sorry so long in between posts.

What has happened since last post? Miranda and I went to another yoga class and she seemed to enjoy it. I also used the yoga book Baby Om to work with her at home. We have only done yoga at home a few times. She seemed to like it.

The little one is now 12 weeks old and starting to teeth. She is getting a bit fussy again but not too bad. I've tried a cold teething ring and cold washcloth but she does not seem interested in those and prefers to chew on her hands. We weighted her the other day and she is a little over twelve pounds so she is growing at a decent pace a bit below average. She is smiling more except for when you have a camera pointed at her. She is also using her hands a more and likes her Baby Einstein seat. Tomorrow is another yoga class. We probably will be the only ones there again since the class was actually started for the instructors friend and baby, but she got busy with work and is unable to attend. I don't mind I like the private instruction. After the class we will head to the Kent Farmers Market for fresh produce. Last weekend I picked up a flat of strawberries and zucchini and froze the strawberries and made two loves of zucchini bread which turned out pretty good. This weekend I hope to pick up a flat of raspberries and zucchini again and maybe a few other things that look good. The prices seem very good there and everything I have purchased has tasted pretty good too.

On Monday I start a yoga class for myself its one day a week for four weeks. I'm looking forward to the set regular class. I hope to pick up a few more drop in classes to use up my card that I purchased at the yoga studio. Especially since the Mom and Baby class maybe cancelled after summer if no one else attends. I've also found time to work on Miranda's baby blanket a bit and hope to finish it by next month and than start a few small projects before my knitting class starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, congrats on another anniversay :). Miranda is looking more beautiful in each picture. I just wanted to suggest that you try: Hyland's Teething Tablets
They're natural and, dissolve in the baby's mouth. That's what I used for both kiddos and, it was the most effective way to help out teething. I used to get them at Wal-mart but, I think you can get them anywhere. Hope it helps. Love you both. Take care.

P.S. Do you think you could send my mom a pic of Miranda in that 4th of July outfit? She was happy that you liked the outfit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle.......When Siefer was teething, his day care mom used....get this.....an old fashion clothes pin. The one without the spring. You can find them at any Dollar Tree, etc and they work wonderful. Siefer loved chewing on the wood. If you have a dishwasher, they can be sterilized and reused. Can't wait to see you and Miss Miranda :-).