Saturday, May 20, 2006



It has already been over five weeks with the little princess. Miranda is getting big and much heavier you start to notice when you hold her for awhile. She is great and difficult at the same time. She is staying up more each day but only likes to be held when she is awake so we are going to have to work on that. I sleep when I can with her some days are better than others. Tigger has adjusted to her and demands attention when I am washing Miranda's bottles and trying to put her in her bed. This gets very annoying with how loud Tigger can yell when he wants something.

My sister Cathy went home on Wednesday, I already miss her. She was such a huge help, my house is clean and laundry is caught up. I was also able to nap a lot when she was here since she did not want to put Miranda down.

Today Aaron's parents fly in for a week long visit. Miranda is going to meet her first grandparents. It will be a lot of fun with them visiting.

Well time to do a bit of cleaning while the little one sleeps.

No comments: