
Two months have come already. Where has the time gone. As you can see Miranda is getting bigger and doing more things. For the most part she sleeps from 5 to 7 hours at night depending on how much she sleeps during the day.
The leggings that she's wearing are called BabyLegs. She has three pairs of them one is cream colored and the other has pink hearts on it. They are great I don't have to take off her pants when I change diapers. What is neat about the maker of BabyLegs is that she lives in Seattle.
We are also going to start using cloth diapers more. We used them for a bit but I needed to get more. I found a place online that sells fitted diapers that grow with your baby called bumGenius, I have three pairs of white ones and one of each in blue, green, and yellow. I like this over trying to pin the other diapers and use a pair of nylon pants as a cover. She also has a pair each of pink and purple Fuzzi Bunz and a few diaper covers to use with regular cloth diapers. We plan on using both the cloth and disposable diapers and will see if we like cloth. If I like the cloth I may order more of the pocket diapers and the all in ones so I do not have to wash diapers every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment