Thursday, March 16, 2006

Less the Four weeks to go.

I am getting ready to have this baby. I have been having hip and back pain which is not a lot of fun at all and I am tired all the time. I know that even after the baby comes sleep will be something I will wish for. On Saturday we are going to go on a tour of the birthing center at Saint Francis Hospital so that will be familiar to us at least. I am also going to the doctor once a week now to make sure everything starts to move along.

1 comment:

Boiler Up! Amy said...

And the crowd cheers...or at least I am! Only 3 weeks! I can't wait to meet your new little one! Call if you need anything, even if it is just company...although with S and G who knows how relaxing that is! =)