Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sorry so long between updates.

Since that last post Aaron and I have moved into our new home in Federal Way, Washington. The house is really nice with plenty of room. I will post pictures once it is finally clean; which should be soon since I now have the urge to decorate for Christmas. Tigger loves the new house since there are plenty of windows for him to look out of and hallways for him to run down.

Since we moved in Aaron has been redoing one of the extra rooms as an office. Today I'm waiting on the carpet installers to come. We still have stuff in boxes as we are running out of places to put things, but when the office is done everything should start looking less crowded.

Our other really big news is that I am pregnant. Right now I am 22 weeks along with the due date being April 11th for now. After three months of awful morning sickness I finally feel really good. We had did get a scare with one of the blood tests showing a high risk of down syndrom but with an ultrasound and a second blood test everything is going well with the baby and me. So our next big project is turning one of the two extra bedrooms into a nursery with the theme of Frogs (it should not surprise some people since I am a frog freak).

I also have taken up knitting thanks to a very good friend who is having the patients to teach me. Thanks Karen. So far I have knitted five scarves four with the garter stitch pattern and one with the stockinette stitch pattern. I have also started a purse out of yarn made up of alpaca and wool it is turning out ok still haven't decided if I like it yet. I have worked with chenille, wool, cotton, and now a wool blend. I am finding that knitting is relaxing, a lot of fun, and an addiction for new yarn.

With the next post I am going to try to post pictures from the ultrasounds we had done so by the end of the day they should be up.

1 comment:

ish said...

congratulations! Depending on whether I end up on the Lakes or the Ocean, maybe I'll get a chance to meet up this summer.