
Tigger

Here is my baby.
He is about two years old and at the last vet visit 15.5lbs. ( Aaron thinks that he is an English Tabby). This cat has me trained. He wakes me up between 5-7:30am each day. This is actually much better then when I first got him. He used to wake me up every hour. He is not allowed in the bed room but cries right outside the door until I get up. He expects to be played with and then will nap with me until about 7am. His food dish must be kept filled. I also found out that if I turn off his water fountain he gets upset. He has decided he does not like water out of a bowl it must be filtered and from his drinking fountain.
With all the work that he is I still would not trade him in. He is a lot of fun and great to nap with.

No comments:
Post a Comment